- Contact Us
Securing Financial Resources
When God called people to chuch planting, He also is faithful to provide resources to support that call.
We believe that indeed the "resources are in the harvest". This means that as individuals obey God's call, the results of evangelism and disciplship will produce a congregation that is self supporting.
We do have limited support to help with funding needs of church plants. There are a few sources of funding which is available to church planting leaders.
- Bi-vocational ministry - We celebrate and validate church planters who utilize various gifts and skills to work bi-vocationally to support their church planting habit! This is crucial for the majority of church plants in Colorado. The need for churches is so great, that our own churches and denomination cannot fund all that needs to happen.
- Stewardship of the new congregation - Every chuch, no matter how young or small can and should be collecting offerings as an expression of worship. The financial plan of a new church should include contributions from those core group members, attenders, and new believers in the new congregation.
- Raising support from friends and family - a common way to raise funds is to share your church planting vision with others and invite them to participate financially. We have partnered with eGive to assist in receiving online contributions from ministry donors.
- Church Partnerships - In addition to contributing to the Cooperative Program, churches often give to support specific church planting projects. Mutliple partnerzhip are encouraged to establish a workable financial base for a church planting project. Begin with the chuches who know you, and you know them - they often will celebrate in investing in "one of their own".
- Colorado Baptist Congregational Assistance Funds are available as an option to supplument the sources above.